Enter the Epicness

October 12, 2011

Feedback on Virtual Stories

1. Mateo Osorio: "The Great Teacher Deception".
I liked this story a lot  because it war really neatly developed and it wasn't at all boring. Also, I liked that Mateo changed voices when each different character is speaking. That made the story be easier to understand.
But, I would make more slides because there were some parts that you could not see the text and it was difficult to understand the story in those specific parts.

2. Ana Maria Samper:  "Molly's Revenge"
The story was really interesting and fun. I liked the way Ana Maria mixed greek mythology with middle school bulling. It reminded me of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Also, I liked the pictures she drew when she could not find the perfect picture to insert. It made it look a lot more childish and fun.
What I would change in the story is the technical difficulties. There were parts in which the voice said something that was not in the text (1st slide) and there were parts that the voice was cut and the story was interrupted (2nd slide). All in all, the story was great.

3. Samuel Fajardo: "Homework Monster"
The story was enjoyable and funny. I liked the way he related the homework monster to our everyday lives. I connected the story to the cookie monster because of the picture shown in the story about this character of Sesame Street. I liked that the problem can be applied to almost every student in any Middle School.
I wouldn't change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment