Enter the Epicness

October 14, 2011

1st Quarter Project (step 3)

Ana Maria Samper's





I think that you explained well the character development and story elements pretty well but you are missing a few examples to each section. You just gave one way in which Harry developed and I think that is not enough to make me understand all the character development in your story.

Mathias Kling's

I like the way you described the 5 things that make up a story and the character development. I think you should put examples of how Katniss develops in Catching Fire. It will show that you do understand character development in your story and use it in real life.

Mateo Osorio


I liked the way you described the conflict Robert Langdon was in. It shows that you really did enjoy and understand the book. It does not need more examples of character development. I really liked it and keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment