Enter the Epicness

May 23, 2012

What my portfolio says about me

What my portfolio says about me

When a random person sees my portfolio, I believe they will see a multitasking person who loves to do many different things. Also, I think what he will mainly see is that I do many projects in my English class.

I hope some day my portfolio will picture me exactly as I am, but right now it doesn't since it does not have more than ten posts. Portfolios are used to show the world what you are. I want mine to do exactly that and, as a byproduct, allow some universities to see the person I am in order to allow me into their facilities. I am just an 8th grader, but now as I enter High School I have to start thinking about my future.

That is what I want people to see in my portfolio. I guarantee that in the course of my next four years I will keep on adding to that portfolio so that when I graduate some people will know exactly what person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment