Enter the Epicness

May 14, 2012

Portfolio Outline per Section

Sociales

In this class I learn all about the history and geography of Colombia. It is a very entertaining class since we debate some issues, learn about the modern problems and we fully understand the state in which Colombia is today. Also, it is one of the few classes that assigns projects that are fun to do and challenging.

Español

En esta clase aprendo todo sobre la gramatica y escritura del idioma español. Mi profesora no es la mas interesante, pero igual enseña muy bien. Este año el mejor proyecto que he hecho en esta clase ha sido un video sobre FIFA 12, que lo hice con un amigo. Esta clase me ha ayudado significativamente a entender todo sobre el idioma español.

English

In Hippie Paradise, we learn all our english material through technology. Our teacher teaches us new tech tools each class so that our virtual lives will be easier. It is one of the best classes I have since the environment is great, I learn a lot, and it is completely different than the other classes I have.

Math

I am in an advanced class with only 5 students, so this is probably the class in which I most learn. Even though we only learn through homeworks and no projects, in this class I have advanced my mathematical learning inmensly. That is why I like this class.

Social Studies

In this class I have learned about important historical civilizations such as Egypt, Mesopotamia, Macedonia, Greece, Rome, Byzantine Empire, Islam and the Medieval and Feudal Europe. We learn through a variety of projects and Power Points. I really like this class.

Science

Here we learn all about science.We learn about physics, chemistry and biology. It is a great class because we do labs and projects that are very fun to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment