Enter the Epicness

May 3, 2012

3 Best Works of the Year

The first important project of the year was the Little Bird Tales in English. It consisted of writing a myth about a school problem and then post it in Little Bird Tales. This was a great project because it was one of the first assignments that required a Web 2.0 tool. I think this fact is what motivated me to do better. I was tired of pencils and paper so I was eager to use technology to show my show my work.

The next one was a Social Studies project in which we had to create Angient Roman baseball cards and some paragraphs describing which one is better. I think this was the best Social Studies project because it was the time I discovered the potencial of my iTouch. I did all this in Keynote for iPod Touch. What gave me motivation was the topic: Ancient Rome. Since I am very interested in this empire, I added a little more effort to the assignment.

The most recent major project I've had is a Spanish-Computers FIFA 12 proyect. I had to use a great variety of programs in order to complete that proyect. It was the best proyect because I mastered my use many important programs such as Adobe premiere Elements, iMovie, Excel. etc.  Also, I was greatly motivated by the fact that is was about FIFA 12, my favorite video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment