Enter the Epicness

April 23, 2012

A Midsummer's Night Dream: Creating

A Midschool's Nights Dream skit


Andrew: I hate Mrs. Smith! She made us make a Midsummer's Night Dream play, by
such person called Liam Shespeare.

Rick: Its not that bad, at least I get a kiss from Beth!

Andrew: She won't kiss you! She's my girlfriend!

Rick: As things are going right now, she won't be for long, I, the swaggy Lysander shall
kiss my dear Hermia.

Andrew: Her love does not correspond you, so stay out of it PUNK!

Teacher: Ok kids, so you know your roles, right?

Rick: Yes, I'll be Lysander, (smirk), Andrew will be Demetrius, Beth will be Hermia, and
Abby will be Helena.

Andrew (under his breath): I hate you!

Teacher: And don't forget to make a dramatic end! (puckers lips)

Beth: I'm not confident about kissing Rick, I don't know if it's fair with Andrew...

Aby: I wish I could kiss Rick, (sigh).

Beth: If only Rick liked you in stead of liking me.

Aby: everybody likes you an I'm forever alone. (gulp)

(Beth pats her back)

In the play...

Beth: O sweet Lysander...

Rick: My beautiful Hermia...

Beth: I love thee

Rick: No, I love thee more than what thee loves me
Beth: Ohh, and the moon so bright, so perfect for a true love's sight.

Rick: Never hath the moon shone so bright as my heart for thee, fair Hermia...(reaches
in to kiss Beth)

(Beth moves away)
Rick: I shall kiss you anyway
(Lysander grabs her and kisses her)
(Beth quickly moves away staggering)

Andrew: you stupid pinhead... How dare you?!
(Pushes Rick)

Rick: iiiit wwaasss ppparrt of theeee plaaaay (backing away)

Andrew (infuriated): It was clear she didn't want to do it, you moron!

Rick: I don't care... I just kissed your girlfriend. (sneers and smirks)

Andrew: then I shall bury my fists bosom unto thy ugly face!
(Punches in head)

Narrator: A week later Rick falls in love for Abby when she gives him a delicious

cupcake. So this is the story of Liam Shepeare's a Midschool Night's Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment