Enter the Epicness

April 22, 2012

Evaluating for both Rubrics

MARIA POMBO
Maria, I love your way of briefly and shortly describing Romeo And Juliet. In a short passage, you succesfully managed to give sufficient details to fully understand Shakespeare's play. Very good job.

CAMILA TORO
Camila, I was impressed by your ability to compare two authors in a very descriptive and complete way. I also liked your author choice. Dr. Seuss and Shakespeare, as you said, were very important for the history of writing and that is why it thought that you made an excellent decision by choosing to compare these two great authors.

ANDRES SILVA
Andres. I liked the way you compared Romeo and Juliet to Midsummer's Night Dream. I especially liked the way you used a graph to visually represent your ideas. I would like to suggest one thing. In your blog, please put a font that is easy and fun to read. Although the font you are using is very elegant, it is very complicated to read. So please change it in order to facilitate the readers's lives. Thank you and great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment