Enter the Epicness

January 11, 2012

Novel Project Step 3.0

Commenting on my 3 Peers

ANA MARIA SAMPER

I think you did an excellent job in describing the literary techniques and relating them to your novel. I do believe you have sufficient evidence when explaining them. You also have a lot of examples which is very good. I like it.



MATHIAS KLING
I liked the way you put examples of the literary techniques. I am not sure if you read the Hunger Games or the Atmosphere. I think you should have put more examples of each literary technique. Nevertheless, well done


MATEO OSORIO

I loved the way you described all the literary techniques in the story. It shows that you took the time off reading to put post its. This is very important because it gives page numbers and evidence and it shows that you really read the story. You described the literary techniques really well and you gave a great amount of evidence to prove this. Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment