Enter the Epicness

September 14, 2011

Plot Map of GABY´S QUEST


Elements of a Myth

In the Exposition
  • I will insert the "HOW PEOPLE LIVED" by explaining how rumors affect the lives of teenagers.
  • I will also insert the "MADE UP CHARACTER" element by describing this typical, yet made up, character Gabriella.
In the Rising Actions
  • I will insert the "GODS" element by describing the Goddess of Rumors Esopam.
  • I will insert "WORSHIPPING" by explaining how Gaby cursed at Esopam, and how Esopam made her pay for her disrespect.
I will not insert any other Myth element in the rest of the story.


Elements of Characterization

In the Exposition
  • I will do a brief introduction to our heroine Gaby. I will tell her interests and the big problem the rumor has created.
Throughout the Rising Actions
  • I will keep developing Gaby's character by adding certain traits that will make the audience love and respect her. For example, I will say that she donated 100 dollars to the hunger in Africa. Also, I will say that Gaby is a great surfer and that she has been offered to be a model for a bathing clothes line. 
In the Climax
  • I will show how Gaby concluded that she does not want rumors to occur anymore. Also, she offers to not whine anymore in order to be forgiven and that no rumors will be created in her school anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment