Enter the Epicness

March 7, 2012

Comments on Peer's Blogs

DANIEL MORENO:
I was really interested in your way of describing real learning. I agree with you in all of the things you said. About your transitional words and phrases, I liked the way you used complex phrases correctly. I was especially drawn to the phrase “in my perspective”. Great Job.

JACK AKERMAN
Your use of transitional phrases was exemplar. However, you used some of the most common ones. Also, we were required to put at least three transitional words or phrases. Nontheless, your post was entertaining and well written. Good job.

ANA MARIA SAMPER
I liked the way you made the analogy from sponge and water. However, I did not see any transitional words in the post, which was the task. You write really well and you proved your point. I liked it.

CAMILA TORO
I loved your extense post and especially your use of transitional phrases. You put lots of transitional phrases and all in a correct context. I congratulate you for your awesome grammar. Great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment