Enter the Epicness

August 19, 2011

All About Me


Hello my name is Alejandro Samper.
 
I am 13 years old and my birthday is on May 13th. I have been at CNG since Kindergarden but I lived one year at Palo Alto. CA. I am really excited to spend a whole school year with a new PreAP English teacher. I am averagely tall with dirty blonde hair. I also play various sports such as tennis and volleyball. I also play the acoustic guitar. I have a firm grasp of the theory of music. My family is farely large. I have my dad (Mauricio), my mom (Luly), my older sister (Cristina), my twin sister (Ana Maria), my younger brother (Felipe) and my furry younger brother (Asterix). I like to watch comedy and thriller movies. I am a delegate of the Model UN and I will be the president of NJHS this next year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing...it sounds like you are very motivated student and person!

    ReplyDelete