Enter the Epicness

November 30, 2011

Volleyball

I am currently on the school's volleyball team. We are not that bad since we have won two straight tournaments. However, we now have a really big challenge. The upcoming city league for international schools is really difficult since there are some few schools who have a really high sports level. There is especially one; an all-boys school who trains its kids 24/7. It is really difficult to beat them because they train a lot, they are really tall, and they are really strong. We have never beaten them but this year it will be different. This season, most of the great people in the other school have passed to a superior category and we are left with our best team and their substitutes from last year. I really hope we can beat them this year-

I hope I wasn't very confusing in the way I described my special situation. I love volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment